둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
- 1. (입법부가 제정한) 법, 법률 [The body of rules and standards issued by the legislative body, or to be applied by courts and similar authorities.]
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England. 이 계약은 영국법에 따라 규율된다.
- 파생어 목록:
|▪law court||▪law school||▪business law||▪civil law||▪commercial law|
|▪constitutional law||▪criminal law||▪trade law|
- 2. 법규.[A particular such rule.]
- 3. (일반적인) 법칙.[(more generally) A written or understood rule that concerns behaviours and their consequences. Laws are usually associated with mores.]
- 4. (과학적인) 법칙 [(sciences, strictly) A well-established, observed physical characteristic or behavior of nature. The word is used to simply identify "what happens," without implying any explanatory mechanism or causation. Compare to theory.]
- Murphy's law : 머피의 법칙
- Newton's laws of motion : 뉴턴의 운동 법칙
- 6. (형평법에 대비하여) 일반법 [A category of English "common law" petitions that request monetary relief, as opposed to relief in forms other than a monetary judgment; compare to "equity".]
- the principles of law and equity 보통법과 형평법의 원칙들
- a customary law 관습법
- When there is no provision in this Act as to a commercial matter, the commercial customary law shall apply; and if there is no such law, the provisions of the Civil Act shall apply. 상사에 관하여 본법에 규정이 없으면 상관습법에 의하고 상관습법이 없으면 민법의 규정에 의한다. (따옴◄Commercial Act of South Korea art. 1 )
- 7. 법학.