- 1. 종이, 시험지 (A sheet material used for writing on or printing on (or as a non-waterproof container), usually made by draining cellulose fibres from a suspension in water. )
- Paper bag, please. 종이 봉투를 주세요.
불가산 벽지 (Wallpaper.)
불가산 포장지 (Wrapping paper.)
- 5. 서류, 문서. 복수로 쓸 때에는 관청에서 발행한 증명서.(A written document, generally shorter than a book (white paper, term paper), in particular one written for the Government.)
- They're handling some papers. 그들은 서류를 다루고 있다.
- 유의어: document
- 6. 보고서 (A written document that reports scientific or academic research and is usually subjected to peer review before publication in a scientific journal or in the proceedings of a scientific or academic meeting (such as a conference, a workshop or a symposium).)
- 7. 논문 (발표) (A scholastic essay.)
- 1. 종이